- Modern research says, almost all cancer can be linked to outside factors, diet being the most significant (30-40%!)
- The wrong method of preparing food can completely eliminate certain vitamin content, that healthy recipe might seem great but how you prepared it might render it useless.
- A distorted intake of carbs, proteins and fats is the leading cause of obesity.
- If you don’t feel at 100% every single day, whether it be at home, work or school, know that a poor diet negatively impacts mental clarity, physical strength, mood and energy
- Think about the kids. Uninformed dietary choices are directly linked to birth defects in people’s children.
Make it Easy to Eat the Right Things
- The #1 way to improve your health and lose weight is through changing your diet
- Heart disease, diabetes, and possibly even cancer may be completely reversed with a vegetable based diet
- American Heart Association recommends two servings per week of ﬁsh. If cooked to preserve oil, fish can change your body’s omega-3 content.
- Adding fermented foods and probiotics can improve digestion and the immune system
- The majority of pesticides and other harmful substances can be removed with the correct preparation
- Develop skills in food handling and combining, flavoring, cooking methods, and presentation, with influences from varied venerable Islamic Middle Eastern traditions including Turkish, Pakistani, Indian, Moroccan, and Arab.
- Learn about the potent healing and cleansing potentials of vegetables and fruits and the extraordinary building and regenerating potentials of healthy fats.
- Learn how to prepare high-powered super nutrient-dense foods to sail you through the day with plenty of energy generated for worship.
- Start taking control of your nutrition and health by learning how to recognize your own nutritional needs and implementing ancient food preparation methods such as fermentation and broths.
- Perfect for anyone who loves to worship, to eat, to nurture, to heal, to give and to be of service to others.
- This is an introductory course. It is appropriate for someone with no previous knowledge of cooking, or those who do cook but want to learn the secret of cooking healthier.
- Let us show you how to cook the right way with this program that we’ve carefully designed for you.
- Learn the right methods of food preparation for maximal nutrient quantity
- Improve the quality of your ingredients and what to look out for
- Cook healthy meals without compromising the flavour
- Get expert tips on how to cook like a professional chef
- Improve your own and your family’s health while keeping illness at bay
- We’ve tried hard to make healthy cooking as easy as possible so it’s right at your finger tips.
Mehded Maryam Sinclair is an award-winning author and storyteller. A grandmother of six, she has been cooking passionately for well over fifty years. With a decades-long background in organic gardening, natural foods, and macrobiotics, she moved to Turkey eighteen years ago where she studied traditional Turkish cooking, which provided her with her first Turkish language learning activities, and earned her the title “Food Spy.” In the past ten years she has taken particular interest in food as healing and in identifying the travesties of the modern-day food-, pharmaceutical-, agricultural-, and medical industries. Her particular interest is in helping people get back to basics, take control of their domestic lives, and develop viable and sustainable pathways to high-level wellness. Her name, Mehded, is derived from an Arabic root which means opening a way which has been blocked. Ya Fattah!
For more information about her writing and storytelling please visit www.stories-of-light.com.